Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Though!

Isn't this picture of me cute huh?haha..ahem~ self praising :P actually it looks funny lo..just want to show my Panda face..hohoho..
Well~ what i feel now is very bored, sad and lonely too..don't know why every time raining i will felt the same way..is not good..now feeling want to cry tim..sob..sob..am i that weak?I need a soft yet feel secure shoulder to let me lean on or a warm hug..feel very tired and fatigue..
Studies~ i got 2 interview for d assignment, 1 is indv and 1 more is group..group assignment is about a Gucci brand..well,that interview can be say stress,nervous and scare but most of all i think is a very good experience actually..that is because my lecturer invite representative from Gucci and media for our interview session >.<" takut-nya~ holy shit~ really no idea..lecturer still say he will grill us and ask many questions..argh~~ i want bang wall..
Even is last sem but how come make it so though for me T.T
Hope there is a person can share all this feelings with me..

0 comments:

Post a Comment