Monday, June 14, 2010

FIFA World Cup

This weekend is quite an enjoyable week..FIFA World Cup has reached..I'm excited for the opening ceremony however is so dull so bored and nothing special..my bro remind us that last time during World Cup,3 musketeers which is my bro,me and grandma sure stay up late at midnight to watch it..especially even i felt sleepy i will watch it too while huging my little pillows..haha..owh~ so miss~ but this year abit different cause my bro have to work and me have to do assignment..sob..
Besides that, feeling i have back to 2 years ago life cause the things i go through this 2 years is like a dreams..a dream that i not expect to happen,mostly the part of the dreams is beautiful and i have learn a lot of things from there..my bro told me that do what i want to do NOW cause it's my last sem already..haha..actually kor,not to worry..i aiming a lot of things NOW..wakaka..my wish list is full but can't realise it yet :P
First of all..keeping my hair long as possible meanwhile save money to change my hairstyle..n n waiting my bro new car born out ler..then i can drive current car..wakaka

Last but not least,twillight eclipse is going to release on 7 July~! lol..

Well~ randomly found this song..lyrics quite meaningful..
Sa sa new song..meaningful and sad sad er..

0 comments:

Post a Comment