Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Happy Dragon Boat Festival a.k.a Dumpling day

My name Tag!
Today is Happy Dragon Boat Festival a.k.a Dumpling day
Aih yo..my friend remind me the times that i had became publicity for Dragon Boat Festival event in college.Haha.Such a fun times..fun year *2007*
I miss him and my friend..during that time,both of them really is my best accompanies however until now has changed.Loves gone...Friendship gone..still i don't understand why she misunderstanding me and no confrontation while i don't even know what exactly had happen..I thought she understands me..maybe exposure to different environment has make people changed.Everything has past for few months..hope she will take care herself well and happy forever.. 

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh..thanks ^.^ nice to meet u..i have visit ur blog and became ur follower as well..

Post a Comment