Saturday, June 19, 2010

Movie + The Library

My dizzy face~ :P
Yesterday night i was planned to watch movie with my friends..many movie want to watch but decided on a ghost movie(The haunting Lover) cause too long didn get the feeling of chi gik (excited) BUT that movie really sien sei lo..after that i ask my friend go The Library drink drank drunk..hehe..nice! but too bad cause me and my friends(gal) wear too simple and childish..at 1st we just thought go watch movie only..sigh~ some more i forgot to bring my camera!! take friends hp to take picture not nice lo =.=

Reached The Library,my friend got a known friend work at there so he ask him to do five cocktails for each of us..haha..two ladies drink is for me and my other friend..not bad..haha..i try some for each of the drinks while i drink my own and others beer..omg~ kena liao! getting dizzy and heartbeat pump faster already..nearly want to go back i drunk..lolx..when sat on the car inside,i feel want to vomit so faster ask my friend prepare plastic bag for me =.= long time didn get drunk already..the feeling of throw up is so horrible..once reached home straight run towards toilet and vomit again then online awhile but is dizzy de lo so after awhile i went to a nice sleep..hahaha..

0 comments:

Post a Comment