Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Die Heart

I DIE HEART already~ I gets into trouble but you have never ask about me,how is me or care about me............maybe is not suitable for you to ask already..you have your own things to care on..I ask too much :( but why you so heartless? T.T why you have to separate like this? why need to draw a line? why can't just be normal? feel very tired with this feeling..
If I let you know about the way I feel
Don't know what you gonna do
So I keep it locked inside
But if I never tell you then you'll never know
And the secret is get-ting heavy to hold

This is how I feel all the times~
What a meaningful video..with some meaningful words and song~ what it's say inside is what i feel and want to say as well~
Secure is what I want~ last time,now maybe future also..

0 comments:

Post a Comment