Monday, October 4, 2010

Bangkok trip 25 September 2010

                                            Cab over there is so cute! various of colours
                                     Hmm..this room make me n mum insomnia whole night..lol
                                                             Leng zai betul lo..hahaha
                                                            With my new friends ^^
Hahaha..don't blame me for post so little..damn lazy to upload so many pictures at here..just post some to show how happy I'am being there ^.^ the really 1st time i have this deep feeling of missing that place and my friends..maybe really enjoying without worries and stress..too long didn't have a very nice holiday to relax..and too long didn't feel the happiness time with the right friends at the right time and also the right place ^.^ hope really have the next chances we can go together again ya! damn miss u guys and Bangkok..lol..

0 comments:

Post a Comment