Monday, October 11, 2010

1st time called for Interview

New Start New Chapter New Story gonna start soon. Haiz..feeling really nervous. Today early morning I got a call from a company asked for interview. I still piggying at that time, when I saw the unknown number I already know is from a company calling me for interview >.< I heard that girl voice really familiar to me..seems like her~! ^.^ sounds very sweet..haha..just now went to shopping again bought a new formal shirt but quite loose not as like as I last time tried de..sad..that clothes sudah habis jual..now got many things to worry about..sigh~ stress-nya..think about working life..many things still don't know..anyway, hope is successful..all the best to me..hahaha..if really successful, I would be glad because the working place is near with chicky de working place! haha..lunch together next time ya ^.^

0 comments:

Post a Comment