Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Forget about the memories

Its been a year and I dont know how many months now
Sitting here looking at the photos of what used to be
Our memories, you used to be
The motivation of my life
I dont know how, it just doesnt make any sense to me
Bcause lately baby I have you appearing in my dreams
I thought I was over it
But I guess its still deep inside of me
They say Im a heartbreaker
But the fact is Im actually heartbroken
I tell myself every day every night, one day I'll find the pieces to my broken heart
Forget about the memories
Forget about the times you said you love me
Maybe in time youll disappear from my mind
I'm sick of tossing and turning at night
Forget about the times we shared
How much I cared
*Nothing to make that kind of heart beats as i used to it for a long time..it has stop*

0 comments:

Post a Comment