Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Time pass fast

Well~ this few days free to bloggie because mostly other assignment is group..abit relax than individual..kekeke..
Sigh~~~~ finally SETTLE it edi..fan sei..shit! now just have to focus on study and assignment..hmm..feeling abit awkward ler..same class with other junior that i don't even know by now la cause i haven go to that class yet :P and same goes to lecturer,his face seems like.................  >.< nothing can beats me up..rights?hahax..i sure can handle this sub,just have to hardworking lo..*sobs* nothing much to worries,all will over soon ^^ (Reminding myself).3 more months to go only~ the last sem in INTI SUBANG.Many memories have left at this place..the place i get to know more friends and learn something.The place i get to know u as well.........think back old days..all the things is funny,weird,cute and sweets.Owh~ i start to think properly about my dreams now and going to achieve it after graduate.
 
Millions of reminding myself that Time i spend in Inti is getting lesser so i can tell myself hard time pass fast(Stress with all da sub) haha..enjoy,appreciate and have confidence in myself ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment