Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Crap crap crap

Haha..today get a souvenir from my friend..they go Pulau Redang lo..but i took it from wrong person le..coz i ask another person remember present me souvenir before he go to trip de..haha..but it's ok la..from same group oso..lol..hmm..got 1 more person still owe me souvenir from china de lo..wakaka XD too bad..haven get to see him today..aiks..next day oni took it from him..ngek..ngek..

Well~ tmr go to new class room at new college..wakaka..tmr go to a class room no is Rm3.11..wow~ got value de oh..not bad ya..when i c my timetable..laugh sei me man..hehe..don't know got leng zai at there anot le =P this sem is last lu~ hopefully~ damn scare with final now =.= however, this sem gotta study hard yet smart and also need to play hard yet fun lo..hohoho..that's me when is my final sem..just like diploma time..crazineesss~ yoo hoo~

0 comments:

Post a Comment