Monday, February 21, 2011

Stress!!!! like Spongebob

Today my expression and feeling is like above Spongebob expression..LOL..kinda stress!! well~ I'm not allowed to express my stress,headache,tired,dissatisfied or whatsoever words regarding ____ at FB or Twitter =.= but i still can post it on my blog or msn what..wahaha ^o^
sigh..barely can tahan already, so tired..you all thought i'm a MRT or speed train meh? alone handle so many things..swt....i hate last minutes and unfinished works but i always have unfinished work because the works push to me at the last minutes and seconds!! grrr...that's why i can't finish my things la..haiz......

1 more thing!! my mom is going to trip soon..left me here working!! i can't get to go cause no holiday yet..aiks..sad la..i want go relax and shopping and visiting..sob sob (T.T) what to do?? haiz..suan la..save money go Bangkok again!! trust me~ I will go there again..LOL (^o^) i really very miss Bangkok la..plus after see-ing others bloggers post about Bangkok Trip too make me more miss and want to go!! aww~ i'm such a annoying people..just like to go the same places without feeling yucky..hahaha..because Bangkok got nice food and good to shop what..so don't blame me la (^.^*) wait me~~ i'm working very hard now to save more money and spent money at your place..hehehe..

2 comments:

Teddy Tong said...

why so stress??.. u got the 4 amigo left with u ma,, any thing tired just call us ^ ^

Rachel said...

Lolx..okok! thanks a lot..haha..as what i have wrote on my post..so u shud noe y i stress..lol

Post a Comment