Thursday, December 9, 2010

APT salon

This is my new look after have a cut at APT salon..hmm..is my 2nd time visit there..1st time just trim my fringe but this time trim whole head..this time cut not bad..I kinda like it because is a different type of fringe..but upper picture doesn't show very well got abit different..now my friends know that i got cut my hair..unlike normally they always said I didn't cut my hair even I got >.<" hahaha..credits to that sweetie girl which responsible to sut my hair ^.^

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dun wry gal...can see de new hairsTyle 0bvi0uslY gehx..leng leng maa ^__^

r0ughly go thru ur bL0g~ nt bad w0r..nice nice gehx! "h0k yan wriTe bL0g" sum0re lei! I jz diary enuf for me j0r gehx Kakkas...secret secret de ><"

Rachel said...

Haha..thanks dear..
I start write blog 2 years ago ler..haha..diary i seldom write..yor..so many sweet sweet de secret le?kekeke :P

Post a Comment