Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The September

Hmm..quite emo nowadays..feeling so moody..don't know why..hahaha.. yesterday saw something unexpected..I mad about actually you really did that..I really care it....你不知道的事 I don't know I can get myself so upset and angry *stupid stupid* >.< I'm just angry for nothing..it's non of my business..does I get myself in trouble again?? argh..hope you get out off my sight..what a boring week but next week could be busy..haha..time pass so fast until i can't imagine is going to be Mid-September already. Mooncake festival is on next week Wednesday..bro is going to outstation..less 1 family member..hmm..this year September is so different..shoud i be more happy?=.= I just can feel everything is changed..changed changed changed...always feel it..cause the surrounding of us would always keep changing..it should but some things I really don't wish to change..

0 comments:

Post a Comment