Saturday, August 7, 2010

A day which I never forget

I get the answer already..since he act like that, why i still so stupid and do stupid?hmm..i really helpless. But since yesterday night u have gave me an answer. i just need to tell myself million of times that is not worth and no use to wait. Anyway, u do have a fun times with your friend until forgot to reply me..happy for you too even i sad about u forgot to reply me. i just still care about you but now the answer totally write out infront of me already. From that time onwards, heart is abit broken yet also let me die heart..yesterday night my tears falling once again~ inside my heart kept on telling myself must wake up, don't silly anymore and it is already over. i hate myself very much cause i know how to said and feel but don't know how to do it >.< sigh~ today go shopping buy his present even i'm having my final year exam next week but still go buy it, again care his things during exam time, promise myself this is my last. Add more, still care whether he like or not..so how?syok sendiri only..i also not sure want to give it or not at this time..feeling my heart totally no mood and emo. I bought the present for him mainly because is his 21st b'day..maybe this present not expensive as his other friends gave him but it's a gift from me which selected meticulously.

0 comments:

Post a Comment